1. As of Wednesday, August 18, 2021, the "Green Pass" guidelines have been applied throughout the economic life, as well as various restrictions on gathering, in an attempt to curb the soaring infection wave.
2. The green pass certificate is required for everyone:
- Vaccinated individuals
- Recovered individuals
- Those presenting negative test results
3. The Green Pass may be downloaded from the Traffic Light Application, the Ministry of Health's website, or by the Ministry of Health's calling center (*5400).
4. Are you not vaccinated? You are required to take the Corona Test 24 hours before entering the green pass establishments.
5. Gathering restrictions in private events or in private homes:
- Up to 100 people outdoors
- Up to 50 people indoors
6. Gathering restrictions in event venues and gardens:
- Up to 500 people outdoors
- Up to 400 people indoors
7. Masking requirements:
-All indoor spaces except the residence
-Outdoor gatherings of over 100 people
Additional details can be found in the attached document: