Salary Increase Starting January 1, 2017
The iSavta Team | 12.11.2019
Good News to All Caregivers in Israel. There is a new update on Salary and Other compensations starting January 1st, 2017. For more info, read below the notes published by Kav Laoved today:
- The new minimum salary (before deductions) is 5,000 NIS per month, 200 NIS per day and 26.88 NIS per hour.
- The average minimum salary for caregivers after deductions is 4,130 NIS - including weekly allowance. The allowed deductions: Food and beverage- up to 500 NIS Housing - 120 - 220 NIS (depending on you area) Medical insurance - 124.70 NIS other expenses - 78 NIS
- Annual leave / vacation - 200 NIS per day
- Holiday / weekly day-off - 340 NIS per day
- Pension fund - increase of 0.25% to a total of 12.5% per month (starting the 7th month of work) - 6% for pension and 6.5% for severance pay. this amount is set aside for the worker and paid only when the work ends.
- 1 extra vacation / annual leave day per year, during the first 4 years of work (14 days of paid vacation per year during years 1-4)
For questions and verifications, please contact your Manpower Agency here in Israel or you may consult Kav Laoved.
Read more about News
Breaking News: Another Extension for all Caregivers Until October 2021 Regardless of Visa StatusRead More
Important Update: No Forced Deportation of Foreign Caregiver Workers Until March 31, 2021Read More
Caregiver’s Guidelines after Lockdown is LiftedRead More